Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 8 - Check-In

Weight: 268 lbs

All right...it's been a week, since I actually put forth the effort to get this done, and I'm still standing! Although I didn't work out as hard as I wanted - like I actually only was able to do it 3 days this past week - I did it. And Insanity is some tough stuff, lemme tell ya!

Other things, well we I'm trying to make health concious choices. Like drinking more water, limiting my soda intake (I am down to one soda, if that, a day), and walking when possible. It's things like that that will actually lead to maintaining of a healthy weight and lifestyle, so it's important for me to take those steps.

And BTW, I lost 2 lbs since last weigh in! WOO HOO! So there is a glimmer of hope that I will get to where I want to be. Now just to keep motivated and moving!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment